SQUIRE SS100 Stronghold Closed Shackle Dual Cylinder Padlock
Dubbed ''the worlds strongest padlock'' the 4.3kg SQUIRE SS100 Stronghold Closed Shackle Dual Cylinder Padlock is purpose-designed for extreme resistance against the threat of a sustained attack. This seriously heavy duty padlock is constructed of a solid hardened steel lock body, which is capable of a tensile pull of over 24 tonnes, and a hardened boron steel shackle. Uniquely, the Stronghold® range features an electrophoretic finish for excellent corrosion resistance and can withstand even the harshest environments.
This 100mm wide padlock is ideal for commercial premises where extra high security is a priority - it is the only padlock ever to achieve the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) SR4 Standard. The padlock comes complete with 4 keys, with the option of having the dual cylinder same key (all 4 keys suit both cylinders) or keyed to differ (2 keys to suit each cylinder).
- Electrophoretic finish offering excellent corrosion resistance & salt spray tested for over 200 hours
- Solid hardened steel body
- Hardened Boron alloy steel shackle
- Extremely resistant to picking, drilling, sawing and other forms of attack
- The Loss Prevention Certification Board SR4 Standard
- Dual cylinder - same key or keyed to differ options