Evva EPS - Restricted Profile System
EPS reliably protects residential properties and is also suitable for clearly structured master key systems. Consequently, EPS is a frequently used access system in office buildings, catering or residential properties. EPS is the successful result of the continuous development of tried and tested EVVA pin systems. High levels of user convenience and the system's durability make the system the best pin system.
The EPS cylinder
EPS is a spring-loaded pin system with 5 or 6 active, spring-loaded scanning elements and offers up to 20 additional side codings. The keys' integrated manipulation control within the cylinder and the dual-action locking pins offer a high level of security. The EPS cylinder is available in compact and modular design.
The EPS key is a strong nickel silver key with large key cross-section. This makes it wear-resistant and long-lasting. The distinctive side coding and associated, integrated manipulation control make it even more secure. Thanks to the robust length profile and optimised lower milling grooves, the EPS key is particularly easy to insert.
- Picking and scanning protection
- Plug Drilling protection
- Body Drilling protection
- Pulling Protection
- Patent protection until 2027
- For master key systems with clear structures
- One key can fit all Restricted key profile
- Lock security En 1303:2005 Grade 6 (highest grade)
- EL30 & E30 fire and smoke doors approved to EN 1634-1
- Keyed alike & masterkeyed cylinders supplied with 2 keys per cylinder
- Keyed differ cylinders supplied with 3 keys per cylinder
- Additional keys can be ordered online or in-store using security card provided
- Built to order. Please allow up to 10 working days.
Please note: Evva EPS items are modular items. This gives a slight overhang on the size. I.e a 50mm x 50mm cylinder will actually be supplied as a 51mm x 51mm 102mm total. (+/-.5mm)
Please call our specials department on 0121 433 4181 if you need any assistance, have a few more questions or simply wish to place an order.
Emergency Override: Allows a key to work from one side if a key has been left inserted on the opposite side of the cylinder.