Evva EPS Thumbturn Euro 10 Teeth COG Cylinder with Restricted Key.
Evva EPS locking systems reliably protects residential properties and is also suitable for clearly structured master key systems. Consequently, Evva EPS is a frequently used access system in office buildings, catering or residential properties. Evva EPS is the successful result of the continuous development of tried and tested EVVA pin systems. High levels of user convenience and the system's durability make the system the best pin system.
The Evva EPS cylinder
EPS is a spring-loaded pin system with 5 or 6 active, spring-loaded scanning elements and offers up to 20 additional side codings. The keys' integrated manipulation control within the cylinder and the dual-action locking pins offer a high level of security. The EPS cylinder is available in compact and modular design.
The Evva EPS key
The Evva EPS key is a strong nickel silver key with large key cross-section. This makes it wear-resistant and long-lasting. The distinctive side coding and associated, integrated manipulation control make it even more secure. Thanks to the robust length profile and optimised lower milling grooves, the Evva EPS key is particularly easy to insert.
- Picking and scanning protection
- Plug Drilling protection
- Body Drilling protection
- Pulling Protection
- Patent protection until 2027
- For master key systems with clear structures
- Ideal for large master-key systems
- One key can fit all Restricted key profile
- Lock security En 1303:2005 Grade 6 (highest grade)
- EL30 & E30 fire and smoke doors approved to EN 1634-1
- Keyed alike & masterkeyed cylinders supplied with 2 keys per cylinder
- Keyed differ cylinders supplied with 3 keys per cylinder
- Additional keys can be ordered online or in-store using security card provided
- Keyed to differ - This will give you a new unique key
- Keyed alike - This is where all of the same type of locks orderd will be supplied working from the same key
- Masterkeyed - This is where all locks provided will have different keys. You can then order masterkeys that will fit ALL locks orders
- Keyed to my 618D number/system - If you have purchased Evva EPS from you before, you will have a key number or a masterkey system number starting with 618D (stamped on key). You can order your new locks to replace old numbers or keyed to same to your existing number.
Please call our specials department on 0121 433 4181 if you need any assistance, have a few more questions or simply wish to place an order.