Era 6945-609-79ZA 2 Hook Euro Cylinder Multi Point Door Lock
The 2 Hook Multi Point lock for Composite/Timber doors is designed to operate using a Euro Profile Cylinder and compatible 92mm handle. Twin high security steel hooks lock into steel keeps offering maximum resistance to forced entry; and the bi-directional throw of the hooks protects the door from being jemmied. The easily reversible latch bolt and the non handed design enables the lock to be used for left or right handed doors that are inward or outward opening. The snib facility enables the latch bolt to be held in the retracted position giving the option to travel freely through the door without depressing the handle.
The lock also incorporates a split spindle function for Lever Pad handle applications. High security shootbolts can be added for enhanced security, particularly when used on French door applications and a full range of multi keeps are also available to compliment this lock.
- 45mm Backset
- 20mm Round Face Bar
- Facebar stamp ''609''
- Twin high security steel hooks for anti separation, protects the door from being jemmied
- Bi-directional throw of all locking feature for enhanced anti-lift
- Non handed lock with easily reversible latch bolt to minimise stock requirements
- Split spindle function for Lever Pad handle application and snib facility as standard
- Tested to the highest technical standards and latest security requirements
|Faceplate:||Flat 20mm - Round Ends|